I am not a poet.

 I'm not a poet,

Poetry is not in me,

Though I try to be in poetry,

But If I am the persona am the poem,

And if it's a matter of writing I count on my pen,

I wish I was one

 

I'm not a poet

Or any lyrical wizard,

But when I hold my pen ,

It vomits it's  ink ,

puting my emotions as words on a paper,

And pouring my thoughts out through the writings,

 

I'm not a poet,

Though i've had dreams ,

Of becoming one of the greatest writers,

Like a warrior of words,

Who use their pens as their sword and arrow,

And their paper the battlefield,

 

I'm not a poet,

Though I'm not giving up on being one,

I don't know what being a poet leads to,

But I'll try with a line , two or three,

And if I'll understand what I'll be writing for,

To my debut piece I'll write in lines of five,

 

I'm not a poet,

Maybe am the poem,

No,

Yes,

I don't know,

But I leave it for my pen,

 

Am not a poet,

But next time if my pen would allow me,

I'll write about a tree,

And call the writing Poetry,

 © Brayo_Fyta

Thankyou for your participation in the CHEKI CHEKI poetry festival!, Get more informed with insights on poetry here  and read on the theme for the week here! Thankyou once again for your valued support!

Comments

  1. I actually love it it's quite tasty if I may say 🀭

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it BRO. poetry is in you. You are the one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are indeed the poem and poetry is in you 😍😍πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ni tamuπŸ”₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ...this is great....Endelea ivo ivo....God Wii cut all the years....but yes u r a poet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mann...you nailed this pieceπŸ’―πŸ’―.nice nice nice✊🏾

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uko tu fitty bro....I know your pen will allow you so I'm expecting that of a tree ..gud work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....congrats for such a nice job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brayo Fyta you got the point Bloody..... I like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. @brayofyta my favourite poet, I like your creativity and effort,
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,,,so nice brayo I trust you gonna make it πŸ’ͺnice work

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is valid brother...
    πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brayo eeiy you just nailed it keep the spirit and may your pen keep dripping

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks y'all for the love ❤️.. am humbled

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Narrations to a poem.

I WILL NOT