Almighty God.

 
Almighty God you're most powerful,
To you, all things are possible,
Your handiwork is way wonderful,
Humankind finds it inexplicable.

Almighty God you're profoundly merciful,
You always pardon our waywardness,
When the going gets weary and painful,
You apportion us your great bliss.

Your lovingkindness endures forever,
Knowing so fills me with absolute hope,
I will serve you with absolute fervour,
For you've enabled my faith to develop.

I undertake to pledge my loyalty,
For being a great and adoring dad,
I'll serve you with utmost sincerity,
For so doing makes me extremely glad.

Unto you I dedicate my entire existence,
I pledge to love you with all my might,
I'm grateful for yet another chance,
Surely,I'm replete with absolute delight.

Seeing as you are omnipotent,
Considering you are omniscient,
Knowing that you're omnipresent,
I offer to be your diligent servant,
Serving you without relent

Poet:Njuguna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am not a poet.

Narrations to a poem.

I WILL NOT